How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?
I see from the Apple Support Communities forum that in April 2010 there were problems with this when a large number of people upgraded from Snow Leopard 10.5.8, and their Macs wouldn't recognize this monitor, when previously they had done so prior to upgrading their OS. I don't want to get the wrong or an unnecessary cable, nor do I want to mess with the software. Please advise.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 16 Jun 2012
- Flag as inappropriate MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support
No answers yet
Will OS X Lion 10.7 work on my older MacBook4,1.
- Asked by Mark Z from Canberra
- 16 Jun 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Will OS X Lion 10.7 work on my older MacBook4,1.
Will this work to connect HDMI monitor to my 2019 16" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Beatrice L K from Boca Raton
- 17 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work to connect HDMI monitor to my 2019 16" MacBook Pro?