If connected to stereo amplifier or receiver Does this cable produce better sound quality than 3.5 minijack output of ipod touch 5g?
I wander would this av cable upgrade audio performance of my ipod, if i connect it to my vintage receiver instead my old 3.5 mini jack to rca cable? Thanks
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Using a 3.5 mm cable to connect dock to stereo, do you use headphone output
- Asked by Rick J from Eddyville
- 02 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a 3.5 mm cable to connect dock to stereo, do you use headphone output)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?
- Asked by Jeffrey U from Warrenton
- 12 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)