Thar is a way to record music, from a cd player to a iPod touch, with a wire?
- Asked by Joe S from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Thar is a way to record music, from a cd player to a iPod touch, with a wire?)
1 Answer from the Community
Well kind of but not really. Mostly I'm not sure why you would want to if its already on a cd why not add it to itunes and add it to you ipod touch the normal way you'll have better sound quality because a cd is already a digital format and you then move it to a computer to itunes then to you Ipod touch all in a digital format so you dont loose sound quality. The (kind of way) is using the voice recorder or video recorder and putting it next to the speaker of the cd playing. The sound quality would be bad and your going from a digital cd to analog speakers then back to digital when it records it. I woudn't recomend it.
- Answered by Ryan N from Lindon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this as an extension cable for the USB SuperDrive DVD/CD recorder/player?
- Asked by William L from Los Angeles
- 12 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this as an extension cable for the USB SuperDrive DVD/CD recorder/player?)
- Asked about: USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?
- Asked by John R P from Ft Campbell
- 09 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Helps transfer of music from iPod to ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet