What cable do I need to play video's on my macbook pro on my tv?
1 Answer from the Community
To play video from my macbook pro to my HD tv, I purchased a mini display port to female HDMI cable and a HDMI cable. Connect mini display port to computer and hdmi to the tv and voila! However this doesn't provide audio, so I use an aux cable, plug one end into my headphone jack and plug the other into my surround sound system directly. Some surround sound systems may need a connector with a female aux on one end and the red and white RCA plugs on the other.
- Answered by Sarah M from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need what's on my Macbook pro screen to be playing over multiple televisions, How can I make this happen?
- Asked by Dennis F from Columbia
- 04 23, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (I need what's on my Macbook pro screen to be playing over multiple televisions, How can I make this happen?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?
- Asked by Lynda C
- 09 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m