How can i project my iPhone or iPad screen into any projectors? which are all the apple cables i need to purchase?
I want to show my appliations and documents from my iPhone & iPad device to projectors. So please advice me which are all the apple cables i need to purchase?
1 Answer from the Community
If you want to be able to show any application, you will need a projector that supports HDMI, an HDMI cable, and a 30-pin to HDMI adapter from Apple. This can mirror an iPad 2 or iPhone 5 (yes, 5) screen to the projector exactly. However, most projectors (especially business projectors) only have VGA, so you would need a 30-pin to VGA adapter from apple, and any iPad or iPhone 4. However, this will only allow certain applications (like Keynote for presentations) to display on the projector. You cannot use this method to show any application, only those who support the feature.
- Answered by Alex H from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i connect it to a projecter
- Asked by Bruce,michele, Emma, And Duncan R from Ottawa
- 03 25, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect it to a projecter)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.
- Asked by Linda S from Quakertown
- 05 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 6s+ Lightning to HDMI or USB on AXIA micro projector.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can I use this to project from my Sony pj410 camera?
- Asked by Emma L
- 05 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to project from my Sony pj410 camera?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter