How can i use this to hook up to a bose surround unit?
My MacBook Pro works with theTV speakers using HDMI, but can't get sound through the surround which uses a fiber optic hook up.
- Asked by Mike G from Fraser
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i use this to hook up to a bose surround unit?)
1 Answer from the Community
If your surround receiver supports HDMI input, you will need to run an HDMI cable from your MacBook Pro to it, and then from the output on the receiver to the TV.
If you can only use fibre optic (toslink) cables to hook up to your surround receiver, you should get a mini-toslink to toslink cable and connect it to the headphone jack on your MacBook Pro, which doubles as an optical digital output.
- Answered by John F from Dover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there adapter to hook an Ipad to Bose sound dock
- Asked by Arcelio B from Cranbury
- 02 20, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (is there adapter to hook an Ipad to Bose sound dock)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
What is the best cable to use to hook up iPad to Bose wave system?
- Asked by Kristen I from Downingtown
- 12 21, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best cable to use to hook up iPad to Bose wave system?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable