Does this work properly with IOS 6 and the iPad2 and, if not, will Apple pay for the return shipping of a defective product?
I would like to purchase the AV Adapter if it works as it is described...mirroring everything on your iPad 2. However, I read MANY complaints about the cable not working with IOS 6 and that the adapter is not working with all of the apps. I read that the adapter only relays sound/audio on some apps, while not rendering video. These reviews are on the Apple website. So, before purchasing, I would appreciate confirmation that the adapter works as advertised and, if not, and the adapter is, in fact, defective, that Apple would pay for the return shipping.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the new iPad pro shipped with iOS 11?
- Asked by Weisi S from Phoenix
- 12 1, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the new iPad pro shipped with iOS 11?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
does it work only on apple products
- Asked by Douglas B from Decatur
- 08 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work only on apple products)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB