Is there anything to make the cable MUCH longer? This seems unusable because of the lack of portability with the device.
I'm a communicator using my iPad to display slides and images to support my presentation. However I'm attached to the screen, unable to move around and interact with my audience freely.
3 Answers from the Community
Either a longer HDMI cable or an Apple TV to do the same things wirelessly.
- Answered by Jack M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All you need is a long hdmi cord, which can be found cheaply on many online sites.
- Answered by William B from Babylon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you have a digital connection on your screen (DVI or HDMI) i would suggest connecting an Apple TV and mirroring the iPad (2 or 3) to it wirelessly.
- Answered by Matt T from Exeter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a cable longer than 40"
- Asked by Joanne P from Portland
- 02 5, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable longer than 40")
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Is there a longer charge cable for Ipad
- Asked by Kenneth P from Tecumseh
- 01 24, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a longer charge cable for Ipad)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter