My projector is mounted on the roof, does that mean I have to hold the ipad 2inches from the projector unless I use a HDMI cable to extend it?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. The Apple Digital AV Adapter is not intended to connect directly to any device. First of all the HDMI output is female which means that you realy need to use a HDMI extension cable to connect to your device not careing if it is in the roof or the floor.
- Answered by Leoncio C from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The adapter cable is only 2 inches. You need and HDMI cable to use with the adapter and you can buy one with the appropriate length.
- Answered by Francisco D from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
connect mac mini to a projector
- Asked by Cevaan D
- 02 19, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (connect mac mini to a projector)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
Has anyone had issues streaming video from an iPhone through a projector?
- Asked by Matthew R from Milwaukee
- 05 10, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone had issues streaming video from an iPhone through a projector?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter