What are the supported audio out formats?
If an iTunes movie is purchased with Dolby 5.1, could this be used to play Dolby 5.1 through a HDMI receiver
Dolby 5.1,DTS-MA, Dolby TruHD or stereo, etc?
- Asked by fn from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the supported audio out formats?)
2 Answers from the Community
I was delighted to find it output LPCM 5.1, as I only have 5.1 implemented - I can see no reason why 7.1 will not work as well.
LPCM IS THE Purest Lossless format!
It's how I play All the latest codecs. SOUNDS FANTASTIC FOR AN iPhone!
- Answered by Peter L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on what you have, and how you connected it for example if you have your surround system or movie theater connected to you your TV you would actually do 5.1 out or 7.1 that will be the best way to have it connected. ;)
- Answered by Miguel P from Murray
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What RAW formats are supported?
- Asked by Stewart G from Dripping Springs
- 12 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What RAW formats are supported?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet