Will this cable help me to connect my iPad 2 to my Bose iPod dock speakers(classic). I'm looking for an extension cable which can connect to my iPad
I want to connect my Bose speakers(for iPod & iPhone) to my iPad but I cannot do it since the iPad does not fit in the stand do I'm looking for a cable which can solve my issue(30 pin to 30 pin connector) will this cable solve my problem ?
1 Answer from the Community
No. You need 30-pin extension cord. This will have a connector that plugs in to the bottom of your iPad on one end and a 30-pin socket (female counterpart) on the other end that will connect to the Bose dock. These are available online at various websites.
- Answered by Dean T from Hilo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a cable to connect ipod classic to a hdmi input?
- Asked by Norman F
- 12 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a cable to connect ipod classic to a hdmi input?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- 06 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable