Will this work backwards? I want to display something from my DSLR camera to my iPod touch via this cord.
Will this work backwards? I want to display something from my DSLR camera to my iPod touch via this cord. Exactly how this cord allows you to display whatever is on your iPhone/Ipod on your TV, will it allow whats being displayed on my DSLR camera (via the HDMI input on the camera) on my iPod touch or iPhone? When I attach my DSLR onto the camera rig used for filming, the rig doesn't allow view of the cameras screen so I would like to attach a secondary screen(the iPod or iPhone) and view it through there. I dont need any functionality when viewing it on the iPhone/iPad, all I need it to do is display what the camera is shooting. I don't need it to have any type of editing options or anything like that. Just be able to view essentially making it a screen and nothing else. Please advise!! Thank you!!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this work with ipod touch?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 04 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with ipod touch?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
I pod touch to vga monitor... does this work?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 11 5, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (I pod touch to vga monitor... does this work?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Connect iPad Mini to DSLR?
- Asked by Alex J from Balaclava
- 11 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPad Mini to DSLR?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter