Would the Apple 30 pin Digital AV connector allow me to connect my iPod classic to a portable video projector's HDMI port?
Basically, I'm interested while camping having this ability to connect my iPod classic with 160G loaded with many movies project them to approximately a small 11x14 size screen. I hope the adapter's 30 pin from the iPod to the HDMI input of the portable projector would work.., example of the video projector is the aaxa P3. I would be very interested in hearing any thoughts and/or other ideas related to the iPod Classic that could accomplish this. Thank you.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How do I connect my iPod classic to my Bose sounddock 3?
- Asked by Kathryn W from Kingston
- 11 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my iPod classic to my Bose sounddock 3?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- 01 29, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter