can and if so how will this work with the 2015 macbook?
im concedering buying a new macbook. i want this to work
2 Answers from the Community
Well you would plug it into the thunderbolt port on the side of your laptop, from there you would just (like a regular laptop) plug the ethernet cable in and your mac should automatically detect and connect to the ethernet! :)
- Answered by Baruch C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This should work with it, but you have to instal a driver for it first, if you don't have wifi at first, then it won't work, also, my 2015 13 inch Mac book pro won't give itself an IP address when connected, so you need to be able to do that for it in the system settings, it works fine after that
- Answered by Jonathan H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this extension with the new 2015 macbook charger?
- Asked by Carlos J from Carmel
- 05 4, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this extension with the new 2015 macbook charger?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Can I use it on a 2015 mac
- Asked by James W from Lawrenceville
- 09 25, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on a 2015 mac)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
can I upgrade storage of mac book pro (2015) after purchase?
- Asked by Htet Htet W
- 12 10, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can I upgrade storage of mac book pro (2015) after purchase?)
- Asked about: Mac