Can I use the Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter w/ migrate assistant from an older mac to a current Macbook Air?
1 Answer from the Community
I used the Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter and Migration Assisstant between 2012 MBPr and 2008 MBP without any problems - just plug and play :-)
- Answered by Iain M from Lavington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i use this cable with migration assistant?
- Asked by Jonathan C from Mount Pleasant
- 11 7, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this cable with migration assistant?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…