Can the "lighting to USB cable" together with "USB to ethernet connector" allow ipad mini to browse the internet without using Wi-Fi / 3G/4G?
In Japan, most of the hotels only provide ethernet cable (RJ45) for internet connection and seldom with Wi-Fi. How can I use the iPad mini to browse the internet without buying any extra data nano-sim card?
2 Answers from the Community
An Apple Airport Express is a simple way to convert the wired connection to a WiFi signal for your iPad
- Answered by Paul W from Mount Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
One possible way would be to buy a device that turns an ethernet connection into a small wifi hotspot, kind of like a mini router.
- Answered by Tyler D from Sherwood Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is my lighting to USB cable compatible w/ a dock connector including voltage?
- Asked by Kevin S from Bearsville
- 1 Jul 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (is my lighting to USB cable compatible w/ a dock connector including voltage?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can I use this as a networking cable, like an ethernet cable?
- Asked by Seth T from Glen Allen
- 24 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this as a networking cable, like an ethernet cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…