Can the "lighting to USB cable" together with "USB to ethernet connector" allow ipad mini to browse the internet without using Wi-Fi / 3G/4G?
In Japan, most of the hotels only provide ethernet cable (RJ45) for internet connection and seldom with Wi-Fi. How can I use the iPad mini to browse the internet without buying any extra data nano-sim card?
2 Answers from the Community
An Apple Airport Express is a simple way to convert the wired connection to a WiFi signal for your iPad
- Answered by Paul W from Mount Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
One possible way would be to buy a device that turns an ethernet connection into a small wifi hotspot, kind of like a mini router.
- Answered by Tyler D from Sherwood Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it possible to browse DSLR content without importing it?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 10 18, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to browse DSLR content without importing it?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Asked by Richard S
- 04 10, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular)
- Asked about: iPad