Does the Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter cable work with MacBook Air 11-inch Late 2010 with mini display port (and not thunderbolt)?
1 Answer from the Community
No; only display devices will work with the DisplayPort. You should probably get the USB version of the Ethernet adapter. (and get a USB hub if you are out of USB ports)
- Answered by Mike P from Roseville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Paul J from Boulder
- 10 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…