what connection do i need to connect to a BT landline
I only have a BT landline without a router can I connect directly to the BTconnection
1 Answer from the Community
You will need a router to convert the signal on the line and also to convert from the Ethernet connector (rj45) to the phone jack (rj11). You will also require a broadband service on your phone line.
Once you have a broadband connection you will normally be provided a router by the supplier.
- Answered by Matt H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this what I will need to connect my iPhone to my MacBook
- Asked by Rebecca B from Watertown
- 02 21, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (is this what I will need to connect my iPhone to my MacBook)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
For speakerphone use, will audio play through externally connected speakers?
- Asked by Gregory B from Tempe
- 06 18, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (For speakerphone use, will audio play through externally connected speakers?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White