what connection do i need to connect to a BT landline
I only have a BT landline without a router can I connect directly to the BTconnection
1 Answer from the Community
You will need a router to convert the signal on the line and also to convert from the Ethernet connector (rj45) to the phone jack (rj11). You will also require a broadband service on your phone line.
Once you have a broadband connection you will normally be provided a router by the supplier.
- Answered by Matt H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work with BT Home Hub4
- Asked by Richard C
- 03 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with BT Home Hub4)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
I want to get rid of my sky router which is connected to the BT open reach modem. I am not able to connect my time capsule directly to the modem.
- Asked by John K
- 04 3, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to get rid of my sky router which is connected to the BT open reach modem. I am not able to connect my time capsule directly to the modem.)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme