can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?
I only have lightening style headphone (no bluetooth time/wireless, can I use the firewire / lightening adapter to listen to music through my lightening earphones. is there any combonation of cables that will allow me to use lightening cabled earphones to listen to music on my mac book pro build 2016? Thanks
- Asked by Janice L from Lacey
- Flag as inappropriate can I listen to audio out of the thunderbolt port?
1 Answer from the Community
Thunderbolt is not Firewire or Lighting you can only use those on you iOS device. Or possibly via the headphone jack by finding an adapter to convert the lightning connection on you your headphones to the 3.5mm Headphone connection
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the audio output a headphone out or a line out?
- Asked by Wayne C from Dubbo
- 5 Jan 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Is the audio output a headphone out or a line out?
Is there the opposite of this adapter? (So that I can turn a thunderbolt 2 port into thunderbolt 3)