Can I use this cable with my sapphire pro40
2 Answers from the Community
I use it with mine, so yes you can. Be wary of the bad connection with the adaptor though, it falls out with the slightest movement.
- Answered by Ashley E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
According to FocusRite, yes. They say on the web page that they fully support all of their firewire devices using this adapter.
- Answered by Kaile R from Beaverton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can connect MacBook Air to iMac therefore use the iMac as a monitor for the MBA?
- Asked by Alyce D from New York
- 09 5, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can connect MacBook Air to iMac therefore use the iMac as a monitor for the MBA?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
What's the length of this cable?
- Asked by Shelly M from Orlando
- 09 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the length of this cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)