Can I use this cable with my sapphire pro40
2 Answers from the Community
I use it with mine, so yes you can. Be wary of the bad connection with the adaptor though, it falls out with the slightest movement.
- Answered by Ashley E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
According to FocusRite, yes. They say on the web page that they fully support all of their firewire devices using this adapter.
- Answered by Kaile R from Beaverton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can connect MacBook Air to iMac therefore use the iMac as a monitor for the MBA?
- Asked by Alyce D from New York
- 09 5, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can connect MacBook Air to iMac therefore use the iMac as a monitor for the MBA?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
What kind of cable is this:
- Asked by Leah F from Hastings On Hudson
- 04 7, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of cable is this:)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet