Can this be used to connect a Firepod audio interface to my iMac?
I looking to connet a Firepod (Firewire 400 audio interface) that I use to record music (with Garageband) to my laptop and a new iMac. Neither have Firewire so would this adaptor work? The Firepod has its own power so no problem there. Does anyone have experiences to share?
1 Answer from the Community
You will need a firewire 800 to 400 adapter. I have the same solutuion for my firewire audio interface
- Answered by Frederick P from Temple Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will Airpods work with DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) interface headphone output?
- Asked by John P from Carmichael
- 01 25, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Airpods work with DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) interface headphone output?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can you use this connector to connect a class compliant USB audio interface to the IPAD?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 04 20, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this connector to connect a class compliant USB audio interface to the IPAD?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit