Could I use this adapter to connect my Digidesign 003 factory to my iMac thunderbolt connect or would it lack sufficient power?
1 Answer from the Community
I seen your post and tried it out because I was curious as well about this. I have a maxed out 2011 iMac with a Digi003 Factory Console. I switched from my native Firewire port and used the adapter to go thunderbolt. I launched a Pro Tools session and received a "hardware buffer underflow" error message every time i tried to playback and no matter how high I set the playback engine buffer sample it still occurred. I switched back to my native port and problem solved, everything was back to normal. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Dominick C from Simpsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible for me to use a keyboard from an old iMac (USB connection) to the iPad Air? How will the keyboard be powered?
- Asked by John D from Kensington
- 11 5, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible for me to use a keyboard from an old iMac (USB connection) to the iPad Air? How will the keyboard be powered?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
I have a thunderbolt display and I want to connect it to the new MacBook Pro with USB - C. Is this the correct adapter?
- Asked by Martin Peter V
- 10 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a thunderbolt display and I want to connect it to the new MacBook Pro with USB - C. Is this the correct adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…