Two screens on macbookair using mavericks
Can Mavericks support two external monitors on macbook air?
Is there a thunderbolt splitter that I can use to connect two external monitors to macbook air?
I know I can use Apple TV but not looking for that solution
- Asked by fn from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate (Two screens on macbookair using mavericks)
1 Answer from the Community
No. The only way you can use two displays with a MacBook Air is if at least one of them is the Apple Thunderbolt Display. You can then connect the second one to it's Thunderbolt port (you can use an adapter there).
- Answered by Ronald B from La Mirada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously
- Asked by Jaideep N from Chennai
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can you connect two different monitors to have 3 different screens, or does it just mirror eachother.
- Asked by Lloyd M from Northridge
- 03 2, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect two different monitors to have 3 different screens, or does it just mirror eachother.)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter