can someone explain to me exactly whats does this magsafe do can it been used for iphone and laptop
dont understand what this does and why you would need it
1 Answer from the Community
The MagSafe connector used to be thicker (pre-2012), when the MacBooks were thicker. This adapter lets you connect an old MagSafe 1 power cord to a newer laptop that only accepts the thinner MagSafe 2 connector.
It has nothing to do with iOS devices.
- Answered by Dave E from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What exactly does this do and not do?
- Asked by Juanita L from Cape Coral
- 03 8, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly does this do and not do?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
It includes 7 adapters. Could someone explain which ones? Does it come with some spare adapters for the same region?
- Asked by Paulo P from Huixquilucan
- 11 5, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (It includes 7 adapters. Could someone explain which ones? Does it come with some spare adapters for the same region?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit