I have a car charger from my old MacBook Air with the MagSafe1 plug, so this adapter should work with my new MagSafe2 Air & old car charger, right?
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Ryan F from Larkspur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. It will work.
- Answered by Jeffrey F from Alameda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this product be plugged into the car charger?
- Asked by Richard A from Navarre
- 05 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be plugged into the car charger?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
does this charger work on a macbook air
- Asked by Deborah O
- 05 29, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (does this charger work on a macbook air)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
No answers yet