does my apple 85w magsafe 2 work in japan
- Asked by Joyce P from Osprey
- Flag as inappropriate (does my apple 85w magsafe 2 work in japan)
1 Answer from the Community
With the correct plug the charger will work anywhere in the world that supplies AC power from around 90V to 250V and 1.5 amps minimum.If you don't have a plug you can buy a figure eight lead with Japanese plug on the other end, from memory either two flat and parallel like America or The round pin Singapore plug. I have had no trouble running my MBP in the third world with whatever power was available.
- Answered by Chris B from Kalgoorlieboulder
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with a 85W MagSafe Power Adapter?
- Asked by Elizabeth S from San Jose
- 12 30, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a 85W MagSafe Power Adapter?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable