I am from Argentina. We have 250W here, does it works or I need an adapter to change W?
1 Answer from the Community
You're talking about voltage. Note that every Apple device automatically switches between 110-120V and 240-250V. It will work regardless of which country you use it in. Wattage is referring to how much power it is consuming.
- Answered by Anthony R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work in Argentina?
- Asked by Allison D from Lincoln
- 03 17, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in Argentina?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Does any usb12w adapter work or does it need to be made by Apple
- Asked by Glen B from Neustadt
- 07 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does any usb12w adapter work or does it need to be made by Apple)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter