Is it safe to use any of the MacBook chargers on the older MacBook airs or should I only use the 45 watt model?
1 Answer from the Community
According to my research, as well as some other posts, I can safely say that it is okay AS LONG as it is the same generation of Magsafe charger, AND said charger provides the same/greater amount of power as what the MBA requires.
I realize this is an old post, but this statement still stands and is true for the newer MBAs as well.
- Answered by Ethan W from Shawnee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Air 11 to older TV
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 11 21, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air 11 to older TV)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet