Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8
I am planning on getting one of the new iMac's early next year.
Now, the new iMac's do not have an optical drive (like the Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina Display). I'm planning on getting the Apple Superdrive and also I'm going to be purchasing Windows 7 and Parallels Desktop 8 to install on my iMac.
I know it isn't possible to try it with the new iMac's yet, but I was wondering if anyone has tried or knows if its possible to use the Apple Superdrive with the Macbook Air Macbook Pro Retina Display when running Windows 7 through Parallels Desktop 8, basically does the Apple Superdrive show up in Windows 7 and are you able to read, burn CD's, DVD's in Windows 7 with the Apple Superdrive?
Thanks in advance.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes since both support USB. You would be surprised at what a Mac Can Do.
- Answered by Richard B from Fulton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it use apple desktop charging dock with case on?
- Asked by Michael B from Carlsbad
- 12 9, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (will it use apple desktop charging dock with case on?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
will it support audio ... on ebay, generic ones say only for charge/sync, not audio or vidoe
- Asked by Walter S from East Northport
- 01 2, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will it support audio ... on ebay, generic ones say only for charge/sync, not audio or vidoe)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can I connect two Mac desktops with this router?
- Asked by Janet H from Billings
- 07 4, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect two Mac desktops with this router?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express