Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8
I am planning on getting one of the new iMac's early next year.
Now, the new iMac's do not have an optical drive (like the Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina Display). I'm planning on getting the Apple Superdrive and also I'm going to be purchasing Windows 7 and Parallels Desktop 8 to install on my iMac.
I know it isn't possible to try it with the new iMac's yet, but I was wondering if anyone has tried or knows if its possible to use the Apple Superdrive with the Macbook Air Macbook Pro Retina Display when running Windows 7 through Parallels Desktop 8, basically does the Apple Superdrive show up in Windows 7 and are you able to read, burn CD's, DVD's in Windows 7 with the Apple Superdrive?
Thanks in advance.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I am confused between Apple USB superdrive and the Macbook Air superdrive MBAC
- Asked by Dinah E from Baybay Leyte
- 25 Aug 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I am confused between Apple USB superdrive and the Macbook Air superdrive MBAC)
Will this adapter allow use of Apple Superdrive with 2017 MacBook 12"
- Asked by Jim P from Oakville
- 18 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter allow use of Apple Superdrive with 2017 MacBook 12")
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
HDMI to DVI to Displayport. READ DESCRIPTION FOR QUESTION.
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 11 Jan 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (HDMI to DVI to Displayport. READ DESCRIPTION FOR QUESTION.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter