Can an Apple USB SuperDrive be used to play music in a car?
- Asked by Tex B from Temple
- Flag as inappropriate Can an Apple USB SuperDrive be used to play music in a car?
1 Answer from the Community
If your desired signal flow, from input to output, is CD -> SuperDrive -> Computer (with playback software) -> Car speaker system, then the answer to your question is a resounding "Yes"
- Answered by Dickson T from Forest Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this support the Apple USB SuperDrive, Model # A1379?
- Asked by New O from Los Angeles
- 26 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does this support the Apple USB SuperDrive, Model # A1379?
Would this cable work with the new Apple MacBook to connect Apple’s SuperDrive to connect the USB since the 12” MacBook does not have a built-in USB?