Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina
Hi , on my old laptop I could insert a DVD into my reader/writer drive and import DVDs to my iTunes , so when I bought my new MacBook Pro , and went into iTunes I was surprised to see only the tunes I had purchased from the store , not the ones I imported from my own cd collection . So basically my question is if I buy the SuperDrive can I import my CDs to my iTunes account as I have a lot of CDs and I'm not purchasing again from iTunes , when I have the physical cd here , I will buy songs from iTunes I don't already own , but I want to know if I can add them to my iTunes account on my MacBook , not listen to them through the SuperDrive , I know I can do that , but can I import them permanently onto my MacBook , many thanks for replies in advance , john , new to all things apple lol
1 Answer from the Community
You can import the CDs with the songs you like still using iTunes with the SuperDrive.
- Answered by 奕仁 陈 from China
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would this cable work with the new Apple MacBook to connect Apple’s SuperDrive to connect the USB since the 12” MacBook does not have a built-in USB?
- Asked by James F from Lakewood
- 4 Feb 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this cable work with the new Apple MacBook to connect Apple’s SuperDrive to connect the USB since the 12” MacBook does not have a built-in USB?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Can this be used with MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Logan T
- 20 Jan 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with MacBook Pro Retina?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 16 Jun 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet