can it read/play NTSC formatted DVDs
I'm considering ordering a DVD from the USA only available in NTSC format. They suggest I verify that my DVD player can read/play NTSC formatted DVDs prior to ordering. I have a USB SuperDrive. Thanks
- Asked by fn from London
- Flag as inappropriate (can it read/play NTSC formatted DVDs)
2 Answers from the Community
It plays dvds which have commercially available movies printed on them. I have hundreds of movies as well as season series. All NTSC format. I also print my own movies in NTSC format.
However, it doesn’t seem to read a dual layer disk. So a very long movie may only play the first layer. If the movie is on two disks. You’re fine. It’s rare movies are so long to require a dual layer disk
- Answered by Stephen T from Kalispell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have had no problems playing multi-layer discs. Most Hollywood movies are on multi-layer discs - if they are recently created.
- Answered by Edward P from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What RAW formats are supported?
- Asked by Stewart G from Dripping Springs
- 10 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What RAW formats are supported?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet