Does the drive have a manual release hole?
How are we to remove discs if the drive ceases to function? Does the drive have a small hole that allows manual unlocking and ejection of the disc when something such as an unwound paperclip is inserted in to it and pushed, in the traditional manner on optical drives? If not, is the drive able to be disassembled by removing screws?
1 Answer from the Community
No. When I had a disk disappear from the desktop I had to restart the Mac while holding the trackpad down in the clicked position in order to eject the disk. Any screws would be hidden by the rubber pad glued to the bottom.
- Answered by Mark P from Scotch Plains
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what are the 2 holes used for? how to I input the apple regular cable?
- Asked by Maral N from Long Branch
- 12 6, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the 2 holes used for? how to I input the apple regular cable?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable