i've a macbook pro. SSD has replaced the optical drive and mac seems to have forgotten its old hardware. could the mac work with an external now....?
15.4 inch. 2.66 GHZ.-dual core, 8GB STORAGE, 740 GB memory (now), works great. but no one seems to have asked this question specifically...therefore i welcome whomever might solve my little mystery, thanx..
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?
- Asked by John B from Eugene
- 05 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Can I use this to connect a Samsung T5 SSD to my Mac Pro 2013?
- Asked by Mark L from Ballina
- 01 30, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect a Samsung T5 SSD to my Mac Pro 2013?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…