i've a macbook pro. SSD has replaced the optical drive and mac seems to have forgotten its old hardware. could the mac work with an external now....?
15.4 inch. 2.66 GHZ.-dual core, 8GB STORAGE, 740 GB memory (now), works great. but no one seems to have asked this question specifically...therefore i welcome whomever might solve my little mystery, thanx..
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I connect an external DVD player and external hard drive (with USB) to an iPad through this?
- Asked by Ls B from Berrien Springs
- 03 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect an external DVD player and external hard drive (with USB) to an iPad through this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Will this work for Mac Pro '17 ??
- Asked by Nikhil V from Kakinada
- 11 15, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for Mac Pro '17 ??)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet