Want to create a wireless network, therefore, I would like to somehow plug the superdrive to a usb hub that can be reached wirelessly. Can it be done?
My thing is to create a wireless network where I can plug all the devices such as printer, superdrive, external hard drive to a hub that can be accessed wirelessly....so far I know that my printer can be thru the Airport express, however, I dont know if it can be done with the superdrive and the ext Hard drive. It would be so cool and super easy if this can be done so I can just roam around my house with my Macbook air, sit and work on my mac mini and just lets say play a movie thru mirroring on apple TV by wirelessly using the superdrive instead of having to plug it to the macs...am I too far advenced for this technology or is this just wishful thinking....???
1 Answer from the Community
If you can find a Bluetooth USB hub yes
- Answered by Ben R from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use multiple USB Ethernet Adapters connected to a USB hub to be able to support multiple IP interfaces?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 10 27, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use multiple USB Ethernet Adapters connected to a USB hub to be able to support multiple IP interfaces?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
Can I plug in a MagicJack directly or through a powered USB hub?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxx
- 06 18, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug in a MagicJack directly or through a powered USB hub?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit