what is maximum size CD-R usable? 650mb or 7000mb? How can size be selected to optimize disc creation?
I have a super drive and 700mb CD-R I want to use to create MP3 disc from iTunes. According to Apple Support regarding iTunes files, a 650mb CD-R should store about 150 MP3 files. I want to store 123 files onto a 700mb CD-R and have to do it on two discs. Why isn't it working???? Is there any way to inform the super drive driver of the CD-R size so write adjustments are made??
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
When the pictures are imported, are they optimized (ie. reduced in size) or imported in full size?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- 04 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (When the pictures are imported, are they optimized (ie. reduced in size) or imported in full size?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
How does one adjust the fit?
- Asked by James C from Raleigh
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How does one adjust the fit?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet