will this work in a car please - my car is a brand new 2015 spec with super connectivity options?
1 Answer from the Community
I don't think anyone hear can answer with certainty, but I really doubt that it would work.
First, there's a power requirement that the car's USB port probably can't meet. More importantly, the SuperDrive is designed to not work unless plugged into a Mac. It's been reported that people have gotten it to work on a non-Mac Windows PC by installing the driver that comes with BootCamp onto their PC, but you have very little possibility to do that on a car.
- Answered by Michael G from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this adapter to connect a second monitor (with VGA cable) to my late 2015 iMac?
- Asked by Robyn A from Parkville
- 08 16, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to connect a second monitor (with VGA cable) to my late 2015 iMac?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
Can this product be plugged into the car charger?
- Asked by Richard A from Navarre
- 05 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be plugged into the car charger?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
can ipod nano connect to car player
- Asked by Ong O from Tanjung Rambutan
- 07 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can ipod nano connect to car player)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet