Will this work with all other MacBook (2011) and MacBook AIr (2011).When I bought SuperDrive last year, it only work for MBA but not MBP or any others
3 Answers from the Community
All of the Apple USB SuperDrives only work with Macs which do not have a built in SuperDrive.
- Answered by Mark G from Mobile
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The same condition applies to the new version as well. it will ONLY work with Mac Products that Does NOT have an inbuild Optical Drive, and/or Has the Ability to be added thereto at a later stage.
with accordance to the Particulars that Apple has provided, that means it will Only work with the MacBoor Air, MiniMac, and now, the NEW MacBook PRO with Retina Display, but not with the rest of the macBook PROs.
- Answered by Thomas B from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The "new" Apple USB SuperDrive will only support the current
Mac Mini, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
To put it another way this USB SuperDrive will only work with
Macs without built-in optical drive and
Macs not being able to optional built in an optical drive.
- Answered by Kang-ling W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use this with MacBook Pro 2011?
- Asked by Jose Antonio S from Tijuana
- 06 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with MacBook Pro 2011?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
can i use on mac book air 2011 model
- Asked by Rugby B
- 06 1, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use on mac book air 2011 model)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet