If i have the warranty on my macbook pro and I loose the AC wall adapter piece will they send me a new one because it is under warranty?
2 Answers from the Community
No they will not send you a new one, you are responsible if the power adaptor gets lost. Warranty only covers if your MacBook or power adaptor is defective or something happens to it on its own within that warranty period. What your saying is like "My MacBook is under warranty, if i loose it will Apple send me a new one?"No.
- Answered by James B from Troy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No you are responsible if you are not you have to buy it via Apple Pay or buy it manually by going to the apple store
- Answered by Ivan C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a Mighty Purse. It charges android phones; I need the iPhone 6 adapter. If this adapter fails to work at any point can I return/ exchange it?
- Asked by Caitlin C from Haymarket
- 12 1, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mighty Purse. It charges android phones; I need the iPhone 6 adapter. If this adapter fails to work at any point can I return/ exchange it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
How long is the warranty period?
- Asked by Paul H from Salt Lake City
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the warranty period?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …