If i have the warranty on my macbook pro and I loose the AC wall adapter piece will they send me a new one because it is under warranty?
2 Answers from the Community
No they will not send you a new one, you are responsible if the power adaptor gets lost. Warranty only covers if your MacBook or power adaptor is defective or something happens to it on its own within that warranty period. What your saying is like "My MacBook is under warranty, if i loose it will Apple send me a new one?"No.
- Answered by James B from Troy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No you are responsible if you are not you have to buy it via Apple Pay or buy it manually by going to the apple store
- Answered by Ivan C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the Warranty on this case?
- Asked by Preston P from Port Angeles
- 02 2, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the Warranty on this case?)
- Asked about: Silicone Case for 9.7-inch iPad Pro…
No answers yet
Is there a warranty on the USB ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Jennifer D from Waltham
- 07 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a warranty on the USB ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
Do the Macbook Pro power adapters have a warranty?
- Asked by Melanie P from Payson
- 08 17, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Macbook Pro power adapters have a warranty?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…