I need an international power adaptor for 230v 50hz (England)
- Asked by Dale H from North Wildwood
- Flag as inappropriate (I need an international power adaptor for 230v 50hz (England))
1 Answer from the Community
Most Apple power ADAPTERS supplied should work for a range of Input Voltages such as 100-240V and Input Frequency 50-60Hz. They are indicated on the adapters and should work in most countries.
If you're referring to adapter PLUGS for different countries, you may wish to consider Apple World Travel Adapter Kit in the Apple online store.
- Answered by Ken C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What wattage USB Power adaptor is needed for ipod nano first generation
- Asked by Carol L from Poway
- 12 8, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What wattage USB Power adaptor is needed for ipod nano first generation)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter