what safeguards does the MagSafe 2 provide from hissing and sparking power sockets? Does it prevent any damaging voltage from reaching the laptop?
please tell me if there is a fuse built it the MagSafe 2 power adapter.
1 Answer from the Community
In general, hissing and sparking power sockets should be avoided at all costs. If the MagSafe power adapter must be plugged into a misbehaving electrical outlet, please wear insulated electrical gloves of the proper voltage rating.
- Answered by Douglas S from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the 85W MagSafe2 Power adapter work on my macbook pro with 13 inch retina display without any damage?
- Asked by Yaxue L from Gainesville
- 12 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 85W MagSafe2 Power adapter work on my macbook pro with 13 inch retina display without any damage?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…