Help! Is there an Apple power adapter to charge my USA iphone 5 when I bring it into China (Beijing/Shanghai)? The prongs are different, I'm told...
2 Answers from the Community
When you go to china, it is the same charger that u have. no worries. I go to china every year! (I am Chinese). The charger that you have will work fine over there. Trust me! Thx!
- Answered by Blair B from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, don't use it. But one from the China Apple Store. There's a tiny difference that might burn your iPhone.
- Answered by Tom X from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
When in the UK which of World Power Adapter Kit devices do I use? There is one with 2 flat prongs and another with 3 flat prongs.
- Asked by Marion K from Salisbury
- 09 6, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (When in the UK which of World Power Adapter Kit devices do I use? There is one with 2 flat prongs and another with 3 flat prongs.)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
will it charge my iPhone 5 faster?
- Asked by Ronald W from Baltimore
- 11 7, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge my iPhone 5 faster?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter