Will it cause any damage to iPhone charging at 50 hz which is rated between 56-60hz
- Asked by Akhil P from Meenangadi
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it cause any damage to iPhone charging at 50 hz which is rated between 56-60hz)
1 Answer from the Community
NO. In my opinion, such a small difference (6 per second) should be nothing to the transformer inside. Plus, when I was in china, the 50Hz 20V AC power didn't did any damage to the plug, and I am still using that plug to charge my Powerbanks, and there is(if there is, I cannot either hear it nor observe it.) Also, think that it is labeled 50Hz~60Hz, if what I remembered is not wrong.
All in all, it is totally OK.
- Answered by Xavier J from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Ipad charger for American 110 volt 60 Hz. Is it also 240 volt 50 Hz?
- Asked by George M from Fairfield
- 04 1, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (The Ipad charger for American 110 volt 60 Hz. Is it also 240 volt 50 Hz?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable