can i use a lightning to USB cable to connect my ipad to my HP printer to print out documents etc?
i need to find out if i can print out documents this way or what is the best way to print using an ipad
1 Answer from the Community
The best way to print out documents using an iPad is with AirPrint, which prints out documents wirelessly over the Internet to a special AirPrint-enabled printer. If your printer is not AirPrint enabled, you will need to purchase an AirPrint printer, which are available from Apple starting at US $99.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i plug in my usb printer into it and print documents?
- Asked by Rishi S from Brookfield
- 09 18, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i plug in my usb printer into it and print documents?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can I connect a Sony Xperia z phone to iPad air using the lightning to USB cable? So I can transfer photos, music etc
- Asked by Scott H
- 11 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a Sony Xperia z phone to iPad air using the lightning to USB cable? So I can transfer photos, music etc)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter