Can you write to an SD Card from an iPad via the ligntning to SD adapter?
- Asked by Mark H from Akron
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you write to an SD Card from an iPad via the ligntning to SD adapter?)
2 Answers from the Community
Answer is NO; the SD card adapter is one-way only. Ie, you can only import photos into your iPad, not export. You'll need the Lightning to USB cable in order to connect your iPad to your laptop or desktop as if it was a camera, and then use File Manager (on a PC) to transfer the picture files to the PC. If you look at iPhoto on the iPad, the only functions available are to Import photos from your SD card, not the other way around.
- Answered by Ellis S from Yorktown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Madison M from Tigard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you put sd card in it?
- Asked by Mary M from Hawkins
- 04 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put sd card in it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter