Does the cable work with USB 3.0 ports, and if not, how can I get it to sync to my laptop?
I have an iPhone 5s and an Alienware laptop, and they have been syncing together for a while now, but suddenly its not working. I did lots of things and my computer keeps saying that it can't read my iPhone because it needs a USB 2.0 port? I looked into this and it has never been a problem before today, and I don't know how to fix it. I have tried several different cables and none of them work. How do I fix this/ can I fix this?
- Asked by Roxy H from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the cable work with USB 3.0 ports, and if not, how can I get it to sync to my laptop?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this work with Mac OS Sierra? Also, with a USB 3.0 port?
- Asked by Matthew Z from Diamond
- 09 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Mac OS Sierra? Also, with a USB 3.0 port?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter