What is the difference between the new iPhone 5C and 5S lightning cables? Are they compatible with the original iPhone 5 lightning cable?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, they are compatible. The lightning cable will work on all supported devices just as the 30 pin cable worked on all of the previous models. There is no change from the iPhone5/iPad4 cable to the iPhone5c/5s cable.
- Answered by Jonathan R from Carterville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
lightning to usb 3.0 cable?
- Asked by Robert S G from Ukiah
- 11 19, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning to usb 3.0 cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (0.5 m)
Is this cable compatible with 5c?
- Asked by Amy W from Chatham
- 12 17, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cable compatible with 5c?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Can you use the lightning cable of the iPhone 5 on a iPhone 6?
- Asked by Linda S from Jacksonville
- 07 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the lightning cable of the iPhone 5 on a iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: iPhone