what's the difference between a lightning charging cable and a regular charging cable?
I'm looking to purchase longer charging cords for our iphones. I have a 4s and my husband has a 5s. I keep running across "lightning cable" and I don't know if there is a difference. Is there just a basic cable like what comes with the phone that is longer ?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can you charge you mac with a regular USB cable and this adapter ?
- Asked by Andrew J from Oxnard
- 02 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge you mac with a regular USB cable and this adapter ?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone
- Asked by Abdullah K from New York
- 05 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable