What it this used for???
Can someone describe what you use this product for? Because if its what I honk it's for I'm buying it! Please help!!!!
- Asked by fn from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (What it this used for???)
2 Answers from the Community
If you have a Micro USB charger for another phone, you can use this to charge your lightning device. It does not turn your lightning connector into a USB port for data transfer. In other words, you can't plug a USB peripheral into your apple device with this adaptor.
- Answered by Chris R from Annandale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Answered by Doug S from Round Lake Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can it create shopping lists and sinc it to my iPhone x
- Asked by D H
- 02 14, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it create shopping lists and sinc it to my iPhone x)
- Asked about: HomePod
Can this be used vertical?
- Asked by Max L from Powell
- 07 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used vertical?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive